1. Top your oatmeal with a serving of almond butter to help you stay full until lunchtime.
2. Use almond butter as a flavor-packed substitute for syrup on your pancakes, waffles, and French toast.
3. Make almond butter and banana “sushi” rolls. Smear a banana with almond butter, roll the banana in a mixture of hemp hearts and cacao nibs, then slice them into bite-sized rolls.
4. Roll some energy balls using crunchy almond butter, chopped almonds, chopped cranberries, and a drizzle of honey.
5. Pack a savory almond butter sandwich: Spread almond butter on whole grain bread and add in some cucumbers, bean sprouts, jicama, apple slices, or chia seeds.
6. Add almond butter and diced apples to cooked quinoa for a protein-filled breakfast.
7. Blend a banana, kale, almond butter, almond milk, chia seeds, protein powder, and ice for an awesome flavor combo!
8. Use your almost-empty almond butter jar to make overnight oats. Just dump in oats, almond milk (or other milk), some banana slices, and a sprinkle of chia seeds and salt. Refrigerate overnight. Shredded coconut, berries, pumpkin, and cinnamon also taste fab mixed in.
9. Stack your favorite smoothie ingredients — like almond butter, bananas, berries, spinach, and coconut flakes — in a bowl for an Instagram-worthy smoothie bowl. Just go light on the liquids so that you can eat the smoothie with a fork.