- ½ Cup Butter, softened
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- ½ Cup Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut Butter
- 2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- ½ Cup Cocoa Powder
- 2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- ½ Cup Milk
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line muffin tins with baking cups.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Add eggs, one at a time. Stir in Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut Butter
- In a separate, medium bowl, whisk flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Add half of flour mixture to the chocolate mixture. Stir in milk, and add remaining flour mixture. Mix until just combined.
- Fill baking cups 2/3 of the way full. Bake for 20-23 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely before frosting with Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut Butter.